I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sadness Is Her Boyfriend

Therefore, she's going to get a little drunk and just like Robyn, she's going to dance on her own. Doesn't matter if it's in front of a roomful of strangers. Do it, Lykke Li. DANCE IT OUT.

I hate this. I hate this video. I hate this song. This song is miserable.

I can't stop listening.

Watching the video doesn't make the song any better. Even the Skarsgard in it (Viking vampire Eric's real life daddy) doesn't help.

Somebody give this gorgeous chick a hug before I burst into tears (again). Lykke Li, why are you so sad? Your new album is fan-freaking-tastic. It's nothing to cry over.

Watch her newest video below and then listen to the entire album, Wounded Rhymes, and join in on my Lykke Li obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment