I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Wanna Bulletproof Dancer

Send me a mashup of Robyn and Whitney and you're on a roll.

Send me a mashup of Robyn and Whitney and La Roux and Taylor Swift and there's a very good chance I might fall in love with you.

The following amazingness was emailed to me earlier today and thus, my day was made. It took everything within me, and I mean everything, not to turn up the volume on my speakers at work, jump on my desk, and bust a freaking move.

To make it even better, the mashup comes with a pretty cool mashed up music video, featuring a tripped out '80s drag queen esque version of Ms. Houston.



AND as if that isn't enough, this song can be downloaded along with a slew of other cool mashups for FREE right HERE.

Titus Jones, whoever you are, you're my new favorite being. He's no Girl Talk, which I for some reason can't get enough of lately, but he's entertaining to no avail. I'll be dancing to the above mix and nothing else for at least the next week. Hope this makes your day as much as it made mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment