I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Waiting Sucks

Today Amazon.com sent me an email. It read:


Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in TV on DVD and Blu-ray disc might like to know that "True Blood: The Complete Third Season" is available for pre-order on DVD or Blu-ray at Amazon.com.


Thank you, Amazon.com. Purchased.


I try to keep True Blood and it's vampiric magic as far from my brain as possible. It causes severe anxiety and a longing that aches my heart. I can't wait to watch it in Brooklyn at a bar filled with wannabe fangbangers like myself. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't part of the reason I moved to this borough.


Amazon's email put me in the mood to google True Blood season 4, all torture aside. In my searching, I found the video below. If you've read the book series, like yours truly, the scene pictured is going to make you drool. If you haven't read the book, I HIGHLY recommend doing so.



No comments:

Post a Comment