I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Maybe I'm Amazed By This Guy

Make fun of me all you want. I still watch American Idol and I don't mind admitting it. I'm just doing what most of the rest of the country is doing on a Wednesday night. Just because you refuse to give in doesn't mean you're better than me.

Ranting aside, the contestant below and his performance of Paul McCartney's "Maybe I'm Amazed" is the reason I'm still tuning in. Watch it and then re-watch it...and then watch it one more time and tell me in the comment section how much you adore it. While watching, keep in mind that this guy, James Durbin, has Tourette's and Asperger's. Yeah, this is why I still watch Idol.



I also enjoy the wildlife hanging out in Steven Tyler's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment