I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kate, How Could You?

A few weeks ago I got an offer in the mail from People magazine: "Mail this back and get 6 issues FREE!" Um, ok. I could enjoy reading mindless celebrity gossip...for FREE (I sound like Grandpa Fred). My first issue arrived yesterday. Hooray! Just in time for my Saturday spent floating in the pool.

I was enjoying the magazine until I arrived at the story about Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez's new found love. Um...what?! Apparently, I have been hiding in a hole because this is old news. Even my mom was aware of it. My initial reaction to the news was utter shock and dismay, which has since turned to anger and now I'm just in mourning. Kate!! What the heck is wrong with you?! How could you?! A-ROD?! REALLY?! SERIOUSLY?!

Their romance is everywhere. Google "Kate Hudson Alex Rodriguez" and you get "Kate Hudson & A-Rod Are Really a Couple!", "Romance Between Kate Hudson & A-Rod Heats Up," "Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson Get Cozy." You have got to be kidding me. Kate, you're dating the enemy. THE ENEMY! What happened to super cool, band-aid, Penny Lane, how to loose a guy in 10 days Kate? A-Rod is an idiot! An idiot. You're so much better than him. You could date anyone. ANYONE. And you choose him? That bubble butted, steroid-takin', thinks he's better than everyone else A-Rod? You used to date rockstars. ROCKSTARS! How do you go from rockstars to A-Rod? She can't possibly like him. Someone must be paying her big bucks to pretend. I wonder how much she got paid to kiss him in public.

I'm going to watch Almost Famous and remind myself why I love(d?) Kate Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment