I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Man-hunt

I think I should maybe spend less time in my parents basement catching up on True Blood with my dog, Trixie. She's great company, but sometimes she snores and never talks back. I need to go out and meet people. Granted, when I start my new job next month, I'll be sure to make a ton of friends. Until then, hiding in the basement watching vampires is where I'll be. Lately I've been wishing I had a girlfriend to man-hunt with. Yes, I said it. Man-hunt. I'm not about to go out by myself. I need a companion, a partner in crime. I've considered posting an ad in the classifieds:

Hot, single female searching for hot, single female to man-hunt with. Preferably between the ages of 21 and 28. Must be SINGLE and LOOKING. Must be outgoing. Must be flirtatious. Must be willing to share hot guys with man-hunting partner. No man-hogging allowed. Previous experience in man-hunting a plus. For more information please call XXX-XXXX.

Think it will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment