I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

'V' Alien Eats Rat, Loses A Viewer

I’m done with V.

As soon as queen alien Anna opened her mouth, revealed those hideous fangs, swallowed that giant rat whole and then regurgitated it into the baby alien disguised as a cute human baby’s mouth – I knew I’d never watch the show again.

Enough is enough.

On top of this nasty alien regurgitation nonsense, the plot is moving too slowly and therefore, going nowhere. I can’t watch such grotesqueness. I think I originally enjoyed this show because for me, it meant LOST’s Juliette had come back to life. In actuality, I’ve no interest in continued dedication to this silly show. So long, V. Take care of Sawyer’s girl for me.

If you can stomach it, watch the rat scene for yourself below:

1 comment:

  1. The rat did it for me too! Never watching V again.

    ReplyDelete