I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 Reasons I Shouldn't See the Justin Bieber Documentary

1. My best friend's boyfriend said he won't let her hang out with my anymore if I see it.
2. My pride.
3. My pride.
4. My pride.
5. My pride.
6. My pride.
7. My pride.
8. My pride..
9. My pride.
10. My pride.


My curiosity is getting the best of me. The curiosity of my friends isn't helping, either. Last week's Glee, featuring music by Bieber, (Glee-ber?) didn't do me any good. Watching his performance at the Grammy's? He's friends with Jaden Smith? Those hoodies? That hair? He's a phenomenon and I'd like to learn how it all started. Plus, the film received mostly positive reviews. As of right now, I'm doing brunch and then Bieber (possibly in 3-D) next Sunday before the Oscars. Appropriate? I think so. There goes my pride.

Nobody show this to Samantha's boyfriend please.

No comments:

Post a Comment