I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! Love, The Warblers

Ironically, this could be the reason I don't have a valentine this year. My love for Glee grows with every new performance by the goddamn Dalton Academy Warblers. Ugh.

I HATE how much I love this. The Warblers, (though undeniably creepy), continuously prove to be an excellent addition to Glee with each new episode. In this week's Valentines themed show, they offered a rendition of Sir Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs" (which sort of made up for the absence of Sue Sylvester).

Of course they sang this song. Oh, how these boys know the key to my heart...



You heard them: love isn't silly at all. So I'll continue loving The Warblers until they give me reason not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment