I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey, I made you a mixtape: 9/12

For Eric, with love. Tonight I made a mixtape for my dearly beloved Viking vampire, Eric Northman in honor of the season three finale of True Blood. The songs are about death and darkness and blood and teeth and tough love. I think this mix is freaking hysterical and I hope you do, too.



01  Blood - Band of Skulls
02  Hang You from the Heavens - The Dead Weather
03  Bloodstream - Stateless
04  Teeth - Lady GaGa
05  Death Letter - The White Stripes
06  No Sunlight - Death Cab for Cutie
07  Sunday Bloody Sunday - Paramore
08  Die, All Right! - The Hives
09  Bulletproof - La Roux
10  Love is Colder Than Death - The Virgins
11  Perfect Teeth - Motion City Soundtrack 
12  Chew Me Up and Spit Me Out - Cobra Starship
13  A Date with the Night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments:

Post a Comment