I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Damon's Words: S2E1


Ta da! True Blood may be wrapping up for the summer, but The Vampire Diaries is JUST getting started. Since I so enjoy superb vampire dialogue and since I adore Damon Salvatore, I'll be bringing you my favorite Damon line from each new episode this season. From one witty vampire to another! Pam, we'll miss you, but Damon will keep us company until your return.

"I kissed you. I thought you kissed me back. Doppelganger hijinks ensued. How do you think I'm doing?"
-Damon explaining his feelings to Elena, who he thought he kissed, who he wanted to kiss. He actually kissed her lookalike evil vampire twin, Katherine, which he just figured out.

Don't forget he's EW's sexiest beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment