I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

'Freaks & Geeks' Party in Brooklyn

Remember not long ago when I used to write about all the fun goings on in New York City that I wished I could partake in but couldn't because I lived hours away in a small town in the middle of nowhere with a job that required me to work on every important occasion despite miserable pay? Those days are over because, as you may have heard, I am now a proud and very excited Brooklynite!

You may also know that here in Brooklyn I am accompanied by my Daniel Desario inspired combat boots, which I will be wearing on November 8th when I attend this event:


Yearbook pictures? Are you kidding me?! I'll be practicing my best Desario pose until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment