I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mr. Schu, I Want Your Babies!

I never thought I'd say such a thing, but for crying out loud I want to be a part of this Britney Spears sex riot. MR. SCHU LET ME BE YOUR BRITNEY!! Kudos to the psycho-for-Schuester classmate and congrats to Glee for winning my appraisal for the Britney episode I so dreaded. I wasn't totally convinced to unleash my inner Brit until New Directions dazzled me with their unique version of "Toxic". Take a look:


Mr. Schuester has never looked or sounded better. I wanna be that hot. I just downloaded the track and I've got it on repeat. I'll be singing it in my sleep tonight. Chances are I'll wake myself up screaming "MR. SCHU, I WANT YOUR BABIES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment