I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Asian Stress Reduction

I recently read an article in Elle or Marie Claire (I can't for the life of me remember which, though, just for the record, I prefer Marie Claire and have been very impressed with the magazine since my subscription began a few months ago) about a new service in some Asian country (again, I can't for the life of me remember which) - that helps Asian women relieve stress. There are shops that accept donations of old appliances like TVs and stereos. Women then visit these stores and pay to smash said appliances. Each woman is only allowed one minute because otherwise the appliances would run out too quickly.
 
I'm thinking about bringing this amazingly fabulous idea to America! I'll open it in NYC and I'm sure it will be successful. Maybe this is what I've been waiting for. Maybe this is the key to getting out of my parent's house and moving on with my life. I'll be famous. I'll offer an incredible solution for women in need of releasing anger. I wish there was a serivce like this around right now. I'm in desperate need of beating something (preferrably someone) up. Thoughts?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment