I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

'True Blood' Visits Comic Con, Teases Bloody Trailers & Season 4 Amnesia(!)

True Blood season three haters, listen up. I'm sick and tired of hearing you whine and complain: "Too much is going on." "Werewolves are stupid." "I don't like Sam's family." WAAH, WAAH, WAAH!

Enough already.

The guys behind my favorite show brought an exclusive clip to Comic Con in San Diego yesterday. Looks like the second half of season three will be complete with drama and gore and blood sucking galore! Watch the clip below and if your faith in Blood hasn't been restored, bite me.


Eric Northman looks so good in blue. Dontcha think?

But wait, there's more! During a Q & A session, TB creator Alan Ball teased details of season four. I like a man who plans ahead. Now book four in Charlaine Harris' series is by far my favorite story. I don't want to spill the beans, but I will tell you that it begins on New Years Eve with a very NAKED viking vampire running down the street towards Sookie Stackhouse's place. Even better yet, his memory has been erased. He has no idea who he is and because of this he turns into the sweetest, softest, most dashing version of Eric. Sookie doesn't quite know what to make of the new, clothe-less Eric hiding out in her home and...I'll stop there.

Since reading the books and falling in love with the show, I've been hoping with fingers crossed that season four mimics book four. Looks like all that finger crossing did the trick! At the panel yesterday, the fabulous Mr. Ball revealed the following about next season:

"There's a character that doesn't really know who he or she is and becomes a different person than we've gotten to know, and maybe someone who has hated this person doesn't hate them so much anymore."

JUST! LIKE! BOOK! FOUR! Hang in there, haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment