I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Extortionists Threaten 'Glee,' I Threaten Sucker-Punch


 According to the AP:

"A Michigan couple were convicted Thursday of trying to extort $680,000 from actor John Stamos by threatening to sell old photos of him with strippers and cocaine to the tabloids unless he paid up."

Um, how dare they try and ruin season two of Glee. I don't care if Uncle Jesse was snorting coke off a strippers' tits (excuse my language, Mom), Miss Pillsbury deserves a good man, dammit, and if a couple of losers in Michigan ruin this for her, I'll hunt them down and sucker-punch them the way Bill Compton sucker-punched Lorena this week on True Blood. Enlighten yourself with that fabulous scene here:

No comments:

Post a Comment