I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reason #546 to Move to NYC

There's a gazillion reasons why I want to move back to New York City. I've got a list a mile long. The most recent addition to the list was discovered this morning, much thanks to Time Out New York: 

Howl at the moon!
If Twilight has filled your brain with fantasies of a vampire-werewolf conflict, head to Coney Island for the Full Moon Rides, which take place on the Cyclone during the peak of the lunar cycle. Vamp or lycan obsessives who come in costume (or are willing to let out a bloodcurdling werewolf howl) will receive a $2 discount on the famed roller coaster during the last two full moons this summer. "The ride isn't lit, so it's pitch black up there," explains Cyclone events coordinator Jen Gapay; use that spooky experience to get close to an Edward or Jacob wanna-be.

Seriously? Get me on that coaster after dark. The last Full Moon Ride takes place on August 24th. That gives me a little over a month to move my butt to the Big Apple. Annnnnd....GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment