I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Ringo!

Ringo Starr celebrated his 70th birthday today in New York City. Happy birthday to you, Ringo!


Ringo-starr-birthday2

Side Note: Somebody please tell my mom I'd like a birthday cake just like Ringo's for my 24th. I'll enjoy it with a bottle of Andre while watching Project Runway and that fabulous new Santino and Austin show.
 

The Beatle spent the day with friends and fans at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square. When asked what he wanted for his big day, Ringo said he would like everyone in the world to say "peace and love" at noon. A worldwide peace sign, one might say. I LOVE IT! Fans in the Big Apple helped him make his birthday wish come true, as seen below.

Ringo-starr-peace

Peace and love, Ringo Starr. Peace! And! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment