I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Summer Movie Picks

After thoroughly reading through EW's dazzling summer movie preview issue - and with some magical assistance from my trusty iPhone - I've discovered a few movies I'll definitely be seeing in theaters this summer.

May: Iron Man 2
*Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle



June: Killers
*Starring hottie, Michael Kelso Ashton Kutcher & rom-com champ, Katherine Heigl


I know this looks like a ridiculously predictable chick flick, but I'm a chick and I'm allowed one chick flick on this list. It also looks to be the same exact story line as in Knight and Day, also coming out this summer. But Knight and Day looks a zillion times worse. Agreed? Good.

July: Despicable Me
*Starring (the voices of) Steve Carrell, Jason Segel and a SLEW of others (see list at end of trailer)


For more fun trailers of this movie click HERE and HERE and HERE

August: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
*Starring Michael Cera, Hollywood's resident adorable nerd




If none of the above films interest you, no need to worry. Grease the Sing-Along also comes out this summer. The release date is TBA. If you're planning on going, please invite my sister along. I'm sure she's dying to see it. I'm also sure her boyfriend will not be accompanying her.

No comments:

Post a Comment