I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Astrid's Fashion Sense

Meet Astrid.  


She's the Viking warrior/wannabe dragon slayer who steals the heart of Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon. It's in theaters now. Please go see it.

Astrid - voiced by the dearly departed Ugly Betty - has killer fashion sense, regardless of the fact that she only wears one outfit the entire film. Carrie Bradshaw could learn a thing or two from this bombshell. (EW reported Sarah Jessica Parker has a total of 41 costume changes in Sex and the City 2!) I want to borrow Astrid's outfit. Where might I need such eye-popping, show-stopping attire? Simple. It's perfect for the Lady GaGa concert I will be attending at the end of the summer. Dontcha think?! Check out the studs on that skirt! The skulls?! The gloves?! The headband?! No wonder the girl only wore one outfit.

Maybe I'll recreate it. Perhaps Seth Aaron could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment