I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beefy Forearms Like a Damn Disney Prince

"I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother. I want someone who likes musicals, but knows to just shut his mouth when I'm watching LOST. And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame and strip clubs are gross. I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed like I do. I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms like a damn Disney prince. And I want him to genuinely like me even when I'm old. That's what I want."

 - Liz Lemon                


I'm right there with ya, sista friend.

And while we're on the topic of last week's 30 Rock (I'm referring to the first of the two new episodes we were presented with last Thursday), can we for one moment take a gander at the following clip? When Liz pronounced her middle name my mom and I had to pause the show to catch our breath, wipe our eyes and get ourselves together. We could not stop laughing. I want to go to 30 Rock and give Liz Lemon a big, fat hug for giving me something to laugh about.

No comments:

Post a Comment