I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Seth Aaron: Winner!

Hate to say I told you so, but...I told you so!

Seth Aaron is the proud winner of Project Runway season season and I couldn't be happier! The punk rock dad scored the win last night after the final three showed their collections at Bryant Park. Seth's line was by far the most creative, most on edge, most interesting and it was obvious early on he would go home with the crown.

This morning he appeared on Good Morning America alongside queen-bee, Michael Kors. When asked who he would like to design for, guess who he answered. Guess! Seth Aaron would love to design an outfit to be worn by the one, the only... LADY GAGA. Now scroll down, read my earlier post about S.A. and see reason #2 why this guy deserves to win Project Runway... because he will go on to design outfits for the likes of LADY GAGA (and Glambert). Ha! I'm too good! I seriously need to start collecting compensation. Heidi, please make checks payable to "J from the B."

Congratulations, Seth Aaron. I am so happy for you! I'll be eagerly awaiting your phone call inviting me to model your next collection down the catwalk.


I love my dad, but it would be super to cool to say my dad won Project Runway. Wouldn't it?! S.A.'s kids must be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment