I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

EW Reveals Sexiest Beast Winner: Victory is Mine!

Ladies and gentlemen, can I have a drum roll please? The verdict is in and all is fair in the world! DAMON SALVATORE officially claims the title as SEXIEST BEAST. HELL YES! Edward Cullen is crying in a coffin somewhere. Oh wait, that's right. He doesn't use a coffin. Excuse me, Edward Cullen is sparkling in the sun somewhere. He's probably crying, but he won't be shedding bloody tears because he's a PANSY. Yeah, I said it. So glad EW readers know what's sexy.




Entertainment Weekly's genius senior writer, Michael Slezak, who apparently headed the entire poll, announced the excellent news at midnight. He wrote:


"When the blood, sweat, and broken fangs were wiped away, it was Damon Salvatore who eked out a mild upset victory over Edward Cullen by a margin of 138,630 to 134,728, a difference of just 3,902 votes."


Can you believe that?! Only 3,902 votes more?! This is incredible. You have no idea how excited I am right now. I've been so into this and I was so upset that Eric Northman was kicked out, but I'm so satisfied that Damon won.


Please excuse me while I BOONE SWOON.


Read Mr. Slezak's full article on his Sexy Beast Poll here.


What a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment