I think we're at our best by the flicker by the light of the TV set.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Give me 'Vampire Diaries' Season Two

The generous folks over at Entertainment Weekly are giving away copies of The Vampire Diaries Season 1 on DVD. In order to be considered, all you have to do is go to EW's Facebook page and leave a comment, answering the question "Which Salvatore brother does Elena belong with and why?" Easy peasy.


I need to win. I love this damn show. If I win, I'll lend it to my sister. I need her to catch up so she is prepared when season two starts. I'd like to have someone to watch it with. I also never win any contests and winning this would surely make my day. 


This is what I wrote on EW's Facebook page:


DAMON SALVATORE. Elena belongs with Damon hands down. I have 3 reasons why: 1) Damon is officially the sexiest beast. Elena deserves the best; 2) Boone swoon. We have to take Ian Somerhalder's previous roles into consideration; 3) Damon Salvatore is like Ben & Jerry's Marsha-Marsha-Marshmallow on sale at Stop & Shop. Stefan is Hood low-fat vanilla - so blah.


The previous comments are just as boring as Stefan: "Elena belongs with Stefan because he's so sweet"... Elena belongs with Damon cuz he's sexy"..."Stefan, cuz they're meant to be." Booooorrrrrring. Get clever, people.


Wouldn't you say I deserve the prize?

No comments:

Post a Comment